NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates, Inc., 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with FACEBOOK. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to FACEBOOK. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to FACEBOOK.
3. ENTRY: This sweepstakes will consist of twenty-five (25) separate daily sweepstakes (individually, “Daily Sweepstakes”), one each calendar day (“Day”) during the period commencing at 12:01 A.M., September 15, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., October 10, 2011. You may enter each Daily Sweepstakes online by visiting the Jake and the Never Land Pirates page at www.facebook.com/JakeandtheNeverlandPirates (“Website”), locating the application/tab for that Daily Sweepstakes, following the “How to Enter” instructions on the application/tab, completing all required fields on the online entry form and clicking on the “submit” button (collectively, “Entry”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and Days are Pacific Time. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Administrator in writing if you change your email address (“Address”). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/disney/GuestServices/YourAccount/login, log into your Website account, click on the “Modify” icon and follow the instructions on how to change your Address.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries for each Daily Sweepstakes must be received during the Day of that Sweepstakes as there will be no roll-over of Entries from earlier Daily Sweepstakes to subsequent Daily Sweepstakes. Entries for each Daily Sweepstakes are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address), which is a maximum of twenty five (25) Entries allowed per person/Address for all Daily Sweepstakes. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Each Daily Sweepstakes is open only to persons, who are, as of Entry, 18 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, FACEBOOK, Inc., or Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parents, children and their spouses). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant”s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Administrator-selected choice of one of the following prizes:  TWENTY-FIVE (25) PRIZES (one (1) for each Daily Sweepstakes): One (1) Jake and the Never Land Pirates DVD (ARV: $20), or  TWENTY-FIVE (25) PRIZES (one (1) for each Daily Sweepstakes): one (1) Jake and the Never Land Pirates CD (ARV: $12). Total ARV of all prizes: $800. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner”s responsibility. Limit one prize per person/Address for all Daily Sweepstakes. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor”s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by January 10, 2012, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: Entries for each Daily Sweepstakes must be received during the applicable Day of that Sweepstakes as there will be no roll-over of Entries from one Daily Sweepstakes to the next. On or about the eighth (8th) day after each Daily Sweepstakes, the Administrator will conduct a drawing to select the two (2) potential winners for that Daily Sweepstakes from among all eligible Entries received for that Sweepstakes. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning each Daily Sweepstakes depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for that Daily Sweepstakes.
7. WINNERS: For the purposes of notification and to verify any required additional information, the two potential winners for each Daily Sweepstakes will be notified by email at their Addresses within 5 business days after the applicable drawing date. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner”s failure to respond to notification within 2 business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any prize as undeliverable;  potential winner”s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner”s failure to provide any required additional information upon Administrator”s request;  potential winner”s failure to claim any prize within four (4) business days after it is sent;  potential winner”s failure to validly claim any prize by January 10, 2012 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. All prizes for qualified winners will be delivered within 12 weeks after Administrator”s verification of eligibility and compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners (after October 28, 2011), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Jake and the Neverland Pirates Sweepstakes Winners, c/o Ventura Associates, Dept. SG, 1040 Sixth Avenue, NY 10018. A copy of the Rules may be obtained by printing this web page.